Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What Color Of Hair Looks Good On A Brown Skin

Me & Mr. Blackground

Despite the pervasive social life remain reluctant to throw in 2.0 square my deepest feelings . Okay ...

Paul, but I feel the uncontrollable need to inform this stage of events that since yesterday some crowding in my mind obsessively.

was 1999, I lost my mentor, Beppe Magri, and lived one of the darkest periods of my life. One afternoon I decided to cross the threshold of your store, I just buy two tickets to a concert. I left after four hours without a ticket but with wagons of records. I remember, I mettesti literally sitting in front of a CD player. A gaping heard Howie B., the Metalheadz crew, Aphrodite, Laurent Garnier, Masters at Work, Ninja Tune Crew, French Touch, Big Beat, Trip Hop, Jungle, Drum and Bass, Techno ...

The turning point. After a few weeks began to pass on those sounds on the radio. You, in stores, giravi crates along the way, got up into a ball and my transmission was clearly spread as far as Piazza Chanoux. Shit, Paul, from the top of your musical experience (and life) I've taken and 'restored', piece after piece, week after week. I remember the blitz in Milan Sor Wolf, away to hear the great fortress of the Maffia, Peshay and Fabio De Luca. Then travel to Tavagnasco, there were Subsonica. And interviews with Pandullo, Rollerblade Inc., Nicola Gaeta. "Bob, look at these magazines, bring them home and read them." Paul, Noise, Blow Up and The Pile buy them today.

"Bob, keep a low profile, do not be talkative. If you go to dinner tonight with the girl, did not speak at all of music. "

" How the heck are you dressed today? Down those pants. "

" Have you ever heard of Bret Easton Ellis? "

Then came the Sweet, epoch-making experience. And Mark Forest, my birthday in 2001, les soirées Electroniques, set in Modena, the one turin, the heading on the heap. You always behind, to dampen the enthusiasm unnecessary, as a good "pragmatic anarchist".

Lately we have seen recently, thanks to my move to the mountains. We were no longer neighbors, but T-shirt "Rumba chewing on vinyl," you have kept aside for months, until I decide to withdraw it. The last text message you sent me a few months says, 'Bob, I love you, but sometimes you really are a freak. " True, but I knew as your pockets.

That's all.

hug.

0 comments:

Post a Comment