Friday, November 12, 2010

Laptop And Testicular Atrophy

Too

not know if it's true ... they told me so. But is likely.

B One of the brothers (do not say the correct name, for privacy reasons) was a wealthy businessman Veneto.
One day makes a trip with a friend in England.
By chance, they pass near an old castle, which draws their attention. The visit, and it is really very nice, but been abandoned.
They go into the nearest town, and inform who he was. He was given an estate agent, because the former manor house is for sale .
They have a little 'time, and should be in the agency, and there they discover that the entrepreneur can not buy that property, because ... is already his !

Funny, right?

When I smoked, I used to light a cigarette while I was already a heated resting on the ashtray. E 'for what I stopped.

Rich people have a lot more than they can use. To say that it makes no sense, is not communism, it is common sense.
Now I think the other B, head of the government, which to me evokes a feeling of compassion .
If the defects discovered in My sex life, I am ashamed ...
If so many people were hostile to me, I feel like a worm ...

I believe that Mr Berlusconi should not surprise us too much, is an entrepreneur.
would be very interesting survey, objective, on the business, in my experience, sex is not last place.

Making the contractor is a stress recently, we lack a lot of things: setting targets for materials ... eat too much it hurts ... time to cultivate relationships ... there is no normal left brain always on alert ... What is a reward for being so deformed?

why be surprised if he goes to hell?
I do not know who was a wealthy frustrated ?
as I know, there are prostitutes mica workers ...

scandals are the ones that make the court. Buzzing like bees around their money.
So here I return to the point: too much money.
It just hurt, like my second cigarette.

But I stopped
Let's give a hand to stop

0 comments:

Post a Comment