Friday, December 31, 2010

Using A Gps To Mark Prawntraps

Disappointment

The first time I've seen fit to Rome Termini. "Wow!" I said "big screens everywhere ... communication with the traveling public will make a big step forward!"
After several weeks, began to turn them on ...
... What a disappointment! ... only advertising.

Maybe some of you remember that day, it was summer, when many stations went "haywire" , I think because of problems with traffic control systems. Thousands of people were crammed into the station, trying to figure out the ads, which did not say anything useful, still staring at billboards, in a pit unreal, and throwing large screens undeterred their advertisements.
came to say: "what am I doing here?"

At that time, many stations had begun renovations: lots of space brand new, beautiful, luxurious. Slowly began to fill with shops: socks, underwear, video games (go to the station to buy them?). But the trick, I realized only recently, on a cold day in November: I talk about the disappearance of salt 's appearance .
correct me: gone are those where at night often found some derelict who was asleep, and appeared in one, brand new, reserved for the rich.

What a disappointment.

I wonder if you've tried this feeling. you tell me?

depth but for a moment the question.
One is disappointed when he expectation, which turns out to be false .
To me, the disappointment is not an action passive but reflective . I mean that is a problem of 'deluded , an idea that grew unreal, not those who "I was disappointed" .
Why should I expect that the State Railways of the need to " all " travelers?
Perhaps because of the qualification: "... the State" ?
In fact, that name have changed long ago, and now called Trenitalia.
Forza Italy
same period, same philosophy
Privileging the privileged, deceive all other
Make you want a status of being more accessible paying .
give so much to a group of few, while others want to pass in the first group. ..

closed the fountains, the water dispensers appeared (1.5 for 250 € ml of water).
The commuter train is late, and you cold? Go to the bar, and consumes .

believe that the price you pay for the ticket, involving a service of a luxury hotel?

But the disappointment is not justified : what are we doing in practice to prevent this from happening?
Who is willing to roll up their sleeves to build the world that imagine ?
No one "disappoint" : we live in the clouds.
of us has the courage to say the economic mechanisms that are unjust ?

Yet the paradoxes are there for all to see.

This is my wish for 2011, which is a star, to make us a bit 'light, and .... that burns a bit ', so let us move a . A hug to all

0 comments:

Post a Comment