Friday, February 4, 2011

Phd Requires Masters Gpa Or Bachelors

Together

little while ago I came to mind an incident that occurred years ago.
wander around waiting for the train, and had purchased the books with the intention to give.
When the train finally arrived ... the bag with the books remained in the waiting room, and a house they had to settle for thought ...

Well, what I find strange is that for a while ', recently I tried to remember titles of those books.

does not seem absurd to you?

Those books are not found, do not just give her more, I had chosen from among those proposed by the case (a shop in case, near a station, whatever) ... importance that may have read the titles?

My mind, however, sought to complete the missing piece, totally useless, as all others in the puzzle.

What is serious is that my mind this joke, I think, not only did recently ... I'm afraid it's a bad habit.

The mind seeks a "rightness" ... I would say ... for professional bias, and does so in the most absurd things. We rank
casually cutlery, straighten a crooked picture ... and we seem not to see the "ingiustezze" (injustice) larger.

The actions of our days, are a continuous placement of pieces of the puzzle: every action there seems to be the right action (just get up, just to have breakfast, just go to work and so on), but the puzzle that we are building is not what we would (at least you have one, right?) , nor probably we will see never-ending.

Like a song, let us take the melody, there emotions to words, we get involved the pace, we are able to provide the bars ... participate ...

... but it's just a song!
few minutes, and will be completed.


Okay ...
Since there are, however, what about ... worth singing, no? On the
, all together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment