Thursday, March 17, 2011

Play Pinochle Online One Deck

Viva Italy Festa

Long live Italy!
alive with the Italians.

Well, let's not exaggerate ... almost all
distinguish: the journalists who do not admit the evidence, I'd rather
politicians arrogant, I'd rather
Of those who think themselves more clever (and usually, alas, prove to be), I'd rather
Of those who pretend not to understand, I'd rather


But now I stop, otherwise I'd end up with even less me ..

However, I felt a great desire to sincere to celebrate.
As if there was still hope that things will change
As if there was another planet, very close, and the fact that stubbornly remain in this, it was just a bad dream .

I think the national sentiment is a bit 'old fashioned , because it ignores the progress made for the removal of borders. Progress consolidated difficult to renegotiate.
But I'm also to commemorate this anniversary "nationalist" , to remember that those who fought for Italy, he did just to break down the boundaries , and not to create new ones.
And even those who fought for Italy republic, our Constitution, they have done to improve relations between people, not for personal interest.

They fought, I believe, with feelings similar to those of the poor children in Libya, we are left alone in front of the power of a billionaire , arrogant and foolish . You expect to
billionaires, arrogant and foolish , we've made the call.

0 comments:

Post a Comment